Hi, my name is Heidi. I’m a regular country girl from Iowa who the Lord has called to be a missionary in Ireland. I plan to move to Dublin this September. I’ll be working with a local church to start up youth ministry outreach, as well as Bible conferences, and I’ll also be helping out a bit with camps and other existing ministries around Southern Ireland.
I hope to update this blog often using different categories that are listed in the menu on the top of the page. These categories will be
- Day to Day – Personal reflections on what God is teaching me
- Ministry Updates – Quick stories of what the Lord is doing in the ministries I’ll be involved with
- Points of Interest- Culture – Zoom in on different aspects of the culture so you can feel like you’re here with me
- Video Updates – Just in case you get tired of reading ;]
- Travel Adventures – I’m sure I’ll have a few funny or interesting stories from going on little adventures around this amazing country we call Ireland.